Monday, May 3, 2010

Bamboo iPhone Case

While the world is jumping on the iPhone/iPad bandwagon, I’m still sticking to my Luddite tendencies and basic flip phone (which, as my husband complains is usually at the bottom of my bag with a dead battery). However, I can’t help but drool a little over all the wonderful design that’s happening in the Apple adjacent spaces. I’m madly in love with these stylish bamboo cases from Grove Made. They have some stunning ones ready to go, or you can upload your own artwork for a custom number.

The cases are made in the USA, and they have an oh-so-clever strategy to use the offcuts to make the packaging, which has an extended life as a mini photo frame.

Packaging becomes photo frame

Images from Grove Made. Via Dwell.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Here at the lab, we value nice. Gratuitous web links, spam, or general snarkiness will be deleted.