Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Willow Ship

 
Our dear friend Blake writes to tell us about her new venture....

After a bit of a breather, I've turned my ship in another direction. I've been wading through mountains of linen, blockprinting by hand, and doing quite a lot of sewing to boot. A bit of a change you could say. Yeah, I'm loving it.... And so, as of earlier this month, it's all come together. My Etsy shop is live! I invite you to stop by and see what I've been up to. 
It's all designed, printed and sewn in San Francisco, and, just like Blake herself, the work is lovely.
Images from Willow Ship.

1 comment:

  1. You ladies are so sweet... thank you for the mention! Love the blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Here at the lab, we value nice. Gratuitous web links, spam, or general snarkiness will be deleted.