Friday, May 22, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot

I live in Oakland and work in SF, so my daily commute consists of squeezing onto a crowded rush-hour BART train. I don't have the hate-hate relationship so many people have with our flawed transit system, as it gives me a chance to read, and the walk from the station to my house is often warm and sunny. My commute, though tolerable, is never fun.

This guerrilla installation of a child's swing, however, is fun.
Note the guy* is rocking the Cordarounds smoking jacket, from one of my favorite SF businesses. Enjoy the long weekend!

*Amazing Race, anyone?

Images from Audrey Peven's Flickr stream (cc license). Thanks to Treehugger for the tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here at the lab, we value nice. Gratuitous web links, spam, or general snarkiness will be deleted.