Thursday, August 11, 2011

Carolina on my mirror....

 
Found these lovelies in my inbox today. Sometimes my favorite things are the simplest. Jackie MacLeod of Spare Contemporary saw beauty in these rim spacers off 18-wheelers. Metal + mirror = eco-industrial high design. 

Wish I had a spare $400 in my pocket. I'd happily throw some of it toward this North Carolina-based design team. They can include some Carolina BBQ and a Cheerwine with mine. We can't get the good stuff here in Cali.
If you're similarly inclined to put some big rig parts up on your walls, you can get one directly from them here, or for the next couple of days, via the Fab flash sale.
    
Images from Spare Contemporary. Via Fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here at the lab, we value nice. Gratuitous web links, spam, or general snarkiness will be deleted.