Monday, May 14, 2012

Bike racks to coordinate your Eames lounger

So, I finally took the dive into Pinterest and quickly got lost for an hour looking at some very lovely eye-candy. There are some challenges in using Pinterest, specifically around copyright*, and for me, it would be a lot more useful if they would allow private pinboards. That said, I fell down the rabbit hole of product design boards, and discovered California designer Daniel Ballou via a random pin from a French website. 




How I got here doesn't really matter. The work is wonderful, and I love these bent plywood bike racks. The staging in these photos is perfect: Slat bench? Check! Eames lounge? Check! Bent wood awesomeness? Check!



*For more on Pinterest and copyright issues, read this Business Insider article.

Images from Daniel Ballou. Via Fubiz (Pinterest).

1 comment:

Here at the lab, we value nice. Gratuitous web links, spam, or general snarkiness will be deleted.