Friday, February 12, 2010

Eleek lighting

I’ve been lighting obsessed recently, trying to find affordable eco-friendly fixtures for our remodel. My typical approach is to scrounge on Craigslist and at salvage yards for some unloved vintage thing that could be modernized, but if I had the money, I'd be shopping at Eleek.

They make stunning modern, industrial fixtures that don’t take themselves too seriously. The green credentials here are substantial, with the use of 100% recycled aluminum (over 70% post consumer) and most of their materials sourced within 50 miles of their Portland-based factory. I'll stop blabbering now and just let you enjoy the pretty pictures.

Images from Eleek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here at the lab, we value nice. Gratuitous web links, spam, or general snarkiness will be deleted.